This morning we went for breakfast at the restaurant situated in the lobby of the hotel.Duduk dukuk,My lil sis came to join lepak and then my uncle and aunt came too..We ate and ate and didnt realise that it was lunch time already:)We all rushed up to pack up our bags and called the concierge and after he came to collect our bags,we went down to the arcade.The kids and mak bapak kids played also..We pushed off at about 1.26pm and arrived Damansara Heights for lunch at 1.55...We wanted to take the DUKE highway but terlepas so after that hubby felt so bodoh coz how can terlepas...so we just went straight ahead to our lunch destination.Four cars altogether and 13 of us.We ate,I had Kueyteow goreng,sedapnya and some of us had desserts.
My aunt spent us lunch today.
Lil one followed mom and dad and lil sis home,I got home and did my laundry,Sapu the house,Showered,prayed and now waiting for asar.After Asar going to my big sissie's house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day