Today's topic

I am speechless when I heard some sad@ stupid news about someone so close to me .I am out of breath.I am blank.
Life is about learning new things everyday.Its about you growing up,learning and mature.
You go forward in life.Not backwards.

I once received an advise from an older person
When you feel that you are at a crossroad ,pray and doa to ALLAH to show you the right path.If the matter you're facing is not right for you,take it away...and give you the best of whats meant to be.
I believe in that saying.
I was at that crossroad once.
I learnt to grow up.
I am thankful that God showed me whats the best for me

And right now someone so attached to me is facing this crossroad.This person will have to go and pass this situation on her own.Nobody can help her unless she helps herself.

All I can do is Solat .To release my tension..

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
yes.. solat and zikir is the best.. insyaallah HE will help us to choose the correct path..
thats what we all think and have been saying..
its such a pity if that particular someone doesnt think so..kesian

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day