What do you do for a hungry child?Lil one was screaming hungry when I was running errands and was at the tailors..Hish budak kecik kalau lapar biasa lah meragam but she was just telling me so many times...So to divert her attention ,she played with the measuring tape..She measured everything even meja kerusi the tailor..ha ha..
I went to settle our Raya baju..I've booked and reserved the material for quite some time so today just measured our sizes..
I ordered my scarf to be the same material and for the lil one hairband or scrunchy..So hopefully everything will turn out nice..hmmm
Ok I've picked up my laundry yang dah kering,its all on my ironing board.
Lil one have eaten her dinner and now finishing her homework..I need to settle lil one first tonight before sitting down to lipat or iron my laundry...oh how I hate that job..but who else going to do it?
Hubby is out with his cousin so I hope I can finish my work before he comes home...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day