yesterday

yesterday someone very rude left a comment at my post. I deleted that post already.
This morning when i wokeup i felt so achy all over my body.
Last night i watched sleepless in seatle n titanic.
..
Felt how pure and innocent .its amazing how these stories brought back good feelings ,well maybe good memories... And how i felt old yesterday.....

Now i-m having breakfast with hubby and waiting for my parents and sister to come.
Its amazing how we are bonded this way. When we were little, i had a very strict mother.. ..never did i ever imagine that when i-m at this age i love to b with my strict mother.
She must have done something right.

I became a strict mom myself. .....i believe children needs discipline and rules. Without that they will and can twist u with her little finger forever.
..

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
so nice...bonding session with mom and sis..how nice if my mom and sis stay nearby... :-(
:)With dad as well...and we talked and talked non stop and tak sedar the time...hee hee...

Your parents not nearby but you see them right?
Laracroft74 said…
my parents in Johor.. havent gone back for few months.. next month nak balikla.. :-)
Hi Lara...oh you balik before puasa ye?:)

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day