24august2009

Buka menu was sambal belacan,ayam goreng,ayam goreng kampung,ikan bilis goreng dgn bawang,ikan bakar...
After buka,we prayed together with hubby.We were a lil late and rushed to the masjid .Dropped hubby off because I had to go to the shop,to get him his birthday card and anniversary card.I didnt get to buy him any present ,nothing much and shops were closing.Well we nearly got trapped in the bookstore coz I didnt know that they close at 9pm and Lil one and I were inside looking for cards.
Nasib baik I saw the sales assistant and the shop was going dark.I just thought they burnt a lite..:)

Paid for the cards and walked out the shop ...along the way I saw this Kaftan shop and bought a kaftan blouse for me..hmm..Well the intention was to shop for hubby but got something for me instead..ha ha

Lil one and I rushed to the masjid coz takut jam...luckily eventho there were full of cars,i got a space to wait for hubby.
He came out after his terawih and I felt really guilty tak berterawih malam ni.Lil one felt it too..

We headed to have coffee session with the inlaws and the kids had fun real fun...Mommies,Daddies ,Older cousin lepak-ed and chit chat and the kids played and played .
Well our bad tonight coz we lepak till late ,Kesian the waiters had to wait for us to go off ..

We drove home ,I fed lil one nasi coz she said she wants to sahur..and go to bed.Do not wake her up at 4 she said..She's very tired.Dah kenyang she went to bed and hubby mengaji in her room.

I showered and solat Isya and had my sahur coz I'm afraid I wont be able to get up at 4.30..sure terlajak..

Okdokie..Need to shut this thing off and head to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day