Day4

This morning woke up feeling so tak tentu arah...Want to go run errands but not sure if its a good idea to bring Lil one out in public places.Ya la kan with all the germs and diseases out there,hubby said better stay at home.So I might just drop her off at my sister's or aunt for a while and go run my errands.Its Friday man,I havent been doing what I was supposed to be doing.

Malam ni ada kenduri thats something to look forward to...Meeting up with Uncles,Aunties,Cousins:)Bestnya...

Lil one is in the shower,I better hurry her before I change my mind yet again:)

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
so worried kan with the condition nowadays... the best is just to stay at home... just pray that the virus will go off soon..
tu la lara..
Dah 3 days stuck at home.Not willing to take any risk..Today,I have to go out..Hope cepat and laju je finish my work..
You take care too dear

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day