Supper on the way

I am enjoying the breeze flowing in and out of my house.When I open the front door ,the wind come in flowing thru coz the windows in the living room is always open.I'm watching Oprah while hubby is trying to shower...
Lil one is doing her revision.Yeah after she finish her homework ,she had to revise so that she understands and remembers what she have learnt for a few months.
Usually revision only on Fridays:)

I was thinking just now,I need to diet really bad because I am afraid baju raya nanti cant fit me:)Hee hee

Usually during puasa month,I gain coz bila buka usually melantak..but that have to change..Tak elok ditengok as buruk lantak pulak kan?

Okdokes.I'm off for the night.Going out for supper ni...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day