This morning after morning coffee,hubby teman me to the post office.Wow too many people sending parcels balik kampung.Well I guess they are maids who came with their bosses to post stuffs back home,I look and notice that they have that happy face on their face.Mesti bosses ni layan their maids very nicely kan?
So I had to queue lama jugak.
There was this one man who potong queue another woman.And that woman potong queue i and then she realised that she cut my line,So she apologised,and I said this,'Its alright,everyone is rushing',She senyum malu...

After that I got back home and relax for a bit before going out to get 3 presents for the birthday parties this weekend.How many parties can lil one take? 3 i GUESS coz We're going to all of em:)he he

Now I have just sorted out one of our old wardrobe.Need to get rid of the wardrobe because belakangnya dah pecah.So i am emptying the wardrobe.
So bersepah lah sikit kat living room ni.

Okdokes,Nak go enjoy my nescafe now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day