Thunder on A sunday

I was sorting this particular container that consist stuffs of my memories...Nice.But belum habis kemas pun dah ditolak tepi my container tu.
There's this 2 big garbage bag full of toys.Need to sort em out but I'm not in the mood just yet.Lil one is watching movie,hubby is watching his movie and I'm listening to Jazz and surfing.

Waiting for Mak's text asking us to send Lil one over to her.I want to ajak hubby go jalan jalan in Kl..where else la,our new found place lah..

Dunno what's the plan for tonight...Lepak again with Mak ,Ayah,sisters,in law,nephews and my own lil family kot.

Sambil surfing blog tadi I read on this particular blog.About Makkah..It made me sayu,to see Kaabah..Ya ALLAH..Besarnya nikmat yang ALLAH beri pada Umat umatnya..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day