We all woke up very late today.Bangun bangun today I slow sikit.Dont tell me,I'm fallin sick please god I dont wanna be sick right now.Please,so now we're all showered and ready and waiting for zohor .After that I need to get up and go out.
The weather is too good to go out.Stay home melayan perasaan di rumah,indahnya...hihi:)

Have tonnes of stuffs by the front door to angkat and recycle later.House should get clearer by the day.
Lil one is watching Barbie dvd.Hubby went golfing with family members today.Tu nak melepaskan geram sebelum berpuasa la tu...

Okdokes..nothing much to update

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
eii...i envy you..bestnya berbaring baring kat rumah and I'm here struggling in the office... BUT I can't imagine myself to stay at home doing nothing...boring pulak..
hihi...
Hi there...
Actually I tak berbaring baring aje..I buat kerja rumah..kerna I adalah maid and driver di dalam rumah ini:)

Have a wonderful Thursday my friend

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day