The blessing from ALLAH

I saw a c section birth on tv just now.I cried my heart out thinking that was how my lil one came out of my tummy years ago.I cried and thank ALLAH that I am blessed with a beautiful petite baby...Lil one came out smiling at me ,Thank God:)

Hubby reminded me so very often that Lil one was the smallest baby in the nursery but she was the loudest.I can still imagine that..like it was yesterday.Even till today she makes full use of her loud shrieky voice by talking non stop.Seriously she can talk and talk and talk and talk..



Today I am reminded that I should be extra bersyukur because I have Lil one.I know sometimes when Lil one "Melawan" or "Menjawab" I cannot stand that but I think as I grow older,its good that she have these conversations with me..she doesnt have siblings to share her feelings so with me she do that..she'll tell me everything that happened at school and she'll tell her daddy everything too when her daddy check her everynight when he walk in the door.
Hubby and I made a pact that we will give lil one the best of everything..Love,kisses,hugs,education dunia,afterlife education,toys..everything else.. because we only have her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day