Iftar with Parents and Lil sis

What a full day it was today.
Petang tadi my Lil sister and I went to Pasar Ramadhan because Mom and Dad came so we had to go get something for buka puasa right.Jalan punya jalan,Lil sister and I spent nearly rm 33 for everything that we bought.Yep this was my first time to Pasar Ramadhan this year so tak apalah splurge sikit .Ingatkan nak split bill with Lil sister but Mak said,nevermind,on her..Hubby said Alhamdulillah ,insya ALLAH murah rezeki mak..She smiled:)

Came back home I showered and makan pain killer for the headache yang I tahan sehari.I try not to take pain killer immediately .Tried fighting it and can tahan until malam ni I cannot tahan the pain anymore and I need my beauty sleep.

Tomorrow is Nuzul Quran and its a public holiday for hubby and Lil one..

I am going to watch tv and fall asleep and told hubby to wake me up when he comes back from filling the petrol.

oh Its One Tree Hill on 708..I love cerita ni.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day