hmm


Owh owh owh I am so tired.This morning after logging off my lappy.I went to pick up the meehoon I ordered from my great aunt.Yummy.I sent it to school and saw so many cars around the school.I forgot that the UPSR results came out today.I sent the food in and saw many anxious parents...
Hehehe...
I dont know when my Lil one's time come will I be as anxious since I'm much more of a relax mom..Entahlah...Eeee we will wait and see for that.

After that I headed to my kakak's house.She had her childhood friend over to sell some Muslimah stuffs.So I stayed on and checked out the stuffs.Ambik satu jugak tu..hmm...

Rushed home and went to pick up lil one from school.
Grinning from ear to ear and I wondered why.
Had fun in school with friends coz its the last day tomorrow Mom!!
The teacher came to the car to tell me too that Lil one's camera tadi terjatuh.Hmmm ish ish ish.
Kan Mom dah pesan,jaga elok elok so dah retak her camera.
That was Lilone's birthday present 2 years ago.But inside my heart I said tak apalah...We all memang beli camera murah for her.She loves snapping pictures and menjadi pulak tu so dari dia kacau my camera,better get it as a birthday present.

So kesianlah I tengok camera yang dah retak kat screen tu...
See the picture

Comments

maklang said…
hmmm...anak2 macam tulaa...kat sini pun sama! tapi kalau dah jadik nak buat camana kan...

have a nice wiken!
tu la budak lah namanya maklang...
have a nice wiken too:)

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day