I am glad:)

I tried to nap just now but cannot because the room is too cold.Hubby ada di bawah bawak Lil one swim .Its quite a while already.I dah siap,nak keluar jalan jalan...
Manalah mereka ni?:)

Alhamdulillah because hubby is allowing and letting me enjoy this break 10 minutes here 10 minutes there...He melayan Lil One....

Malam ni kita nak makan apa ye?Ya ALLAH...makan makan makan...almaklumlah holiday:D

I bet Lil one will be exhausted because dah main satu hari.
I told hubby earlier I nak jalan jalan cuci mata malam ni..hmm we will see if that is gonna happen.

Signing off for now,will update tonight if I'm not too tired

Comments

maklang said…
penatlah tu...tak de updet...:)

maklang nak pi office, ada masa jumpa lagi malam nanti..he..he.
:)Penat ya amat maklang...
Ni ada 2 orang tu masih tidur.
Mommy nak turun breakfast ni..nak tunggu they all ke tak payah?:)

Have a good day in office:)

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day