Pms

Sometimes things just dont go your way.Today Monday,I feel so not in a position to say anything at all.When I talk,I feel like talking to the wall..When I smile,I feel like I'm faking it.When I look into the mirror,I didnt see me...Saw a grumpy person..
Heh! This is a PMS posting..ha ha!!

Why cant the building beside ours stop drilling already?Hate the sound of noise.
My house is filled with Jazz music.Ahhhh relaxing.

Washing the laundry.Thinking of what to cook today.
I love the way Lil one reacts everytime I pick her up from school..
Her conversation will begin like this,everytime
"What did you cook Mummy?" "I'm hungry mummy,I ate lunch already but I'm still hungry!!!" Everyday the same topic when she sees my face.
Hah.
I'm lucky she wants to eat whatever that I have prepared on a daily basis.

Comments

It s good to hear ur lil one is not fussy over food.
That s my biggest problem with my daughter..to choose what food to serve to her.
Tapi kalau susah sgt kena guna dictatorship jugak....
Hi Madam Gold...
Ya Alhamdulillah she's not fussy when I cook but when we out she either want pasta,fish n chips or udon..
Benda lain she doesnt want to even try:)

Ye lah nama pun mak kan,kalau fussy i pun guna dictatorship jugak:)

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day