We checked out from the hotel at 12.30 noon...A lil delay because the hotel didnt have enough cash at the counter to return the cash to me.
Hubby waited in the car patiently and he made sure our bags are all checked into the car .

Lil one waited with me at the check out counter and then we headed out of Penang.All the way Lil one talked non stop.Ya Rabbi I dah naik pening coz matahari terik Ya Amat..Hubby said,sabar sabar...anak tu nak bercakap biarkan aje..I said memang la biarkan aje ...but I pening nak buat macamana kan...

She was asking questions I dont mind then she was making silly remarks and dok talk nonsense tu yang pening tu...Naik bridge finally,she was so excited to see both sides of the bridge filled with water.

We drove at normal speed along the highway and then suddenly saw a very familiar car.

My brother In law..driving alone lepas habis meeting.So he immediately call me and asked me nak stopover at Bukit Gantang tak nak beli fruits and makan durian..I said of course:)Durian tak bisa ditolak.

I like the little stalls at Bukit Gantang R&R..Bersih and friendly sellers..
So we ate durian there ,bought some Mangosteen,Jambu Air and Jambu Batu to bring home for Mom and Dad.

Dah kekenyangan durian,we headed back to the highway.
I made hubby drove me to Kuala Kangsar to get Laksa Kuala...So dengan hati dia tertanya tanya,betulke I tau tempat tu,I said 10 years ago i would have know where to take him but now I'm not too sure.

So we headed to tepian sungai,passed by MCKK..Whoa...My dad's old school so we stopped to snap pic of the college.


Got to the tepian sungai and bought 15 packets of Laksa Kuala...he he happy finally dapat Laksa..


After that we headed back to the highway.


Sampai at my parents at about 5pm kot.Tak ingat la coz sampai sampai aje terus borak borak with sister ,brother in law...then start tolong kemas rumah...

Now I should head down again because Orang Masjid nak datang lepas ni...


Will update with pictures tonight..
Do comment and share ideas when you happen to visit my blog:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day