Why I insisted on travelling early is because I dont want to waste the money that have been paid for the hotel room...Bukannya murah and why want to waste.Coz we will be reaching by night time anyway.I am angry.I value money lah.Susahlah like this.
Why always want to make me feel like this.Stressful.I need this holiday to destress but in the end stress jugak.

I have always been on time kind of person.Never lambat for anything but for the past 9 years...I have always been late for everything.Borrinng...


Just now Lil one had a question for me

Lil one: Why do we have to wake up in the morning ?Why cant we wake up late?

Me: Lil one,only Lazy people wake up late...Dont be like that ya?ALLAH tak suka dengan orang yang pemalas tau...

Lil one: Ok Mummy,I'l try harder on school days.You see Mummy,I dont know why I wake up early during the school holidays and its so difficult for me to wake up during school days.


Me: Hmm standard la tu...saja nak bagi mummy geram!!!

Do comment and share ideas when you happen to visit my blog:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day