Al fatihah

This morning hubby and I drove out to pick Lil one up from her gramps then mom called saying Lil one belum bangun,macamana nak pergi ke class...hmmm Ok la told mak,I'll pick her up later.
Went breakfast wx hubby and then headed to get a birthday present for a cousin.
On the way to pick up Lil one,I received a phone call from my cousin from Dad's side ,I picked up the phone,she was crying,I knew something was wrong...I asked her slowly and then she said this," Mommy,**** dah tak ada...Inalillahiwainahirajiun...
Ya ALLAH kak,what happened...My first thought was accident ke...And my cousin said no she batuk dah lama but dr cakap there's nothing wrong.
Ya ALLAH,Astaghfirullahulazim...Kak,be strong ye kak
I immediately call Dad and informed him and Dad terkejut and he and Mom immediately went to ziarah at the hospital.
Lil one was left with my grandauntie and I went to pick her up and asked her if she wanted to stay or follow me to the hospital...She said she wanted to stay so I let her.
Hubby then drove us to the hospital ...Jauh jugak nak sampai hospital. all the way,I was thinking of how **** mother must be feeling to lose a child.
Kesiannya I dok fikir.
We arrived at the hospital...ramainya i tengok budak budak...I asked my mom siapa semua tu,Mom said tu semua kawan kawan ****
Ramai saudara mara yang dah ada kat hospital and ada yang masih dalam perjalanan.
I sedekahkan Al fatihah untuk yang telah pergi.Semoga ALLAH meletakkan **** di kalangan orang orang yang beriman...
Di hospital,tunggu masa nak mandikan jenazah,dikapankan dah disembahyangkan.
Jenazah dalam perjalanan pulang ke kampung untuk dikebumikan di sebelah kubur arwah Atok ****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day