Exhausted meaning what?

I am exhausted.I ni dah tua tapi tak nak mengaku tua..he he he...Anak yang ada playdate,I PULAK yang letih semacam ...Ha ha ha

We went out mula mula to visit Mom and Dad at their house in town...Everyone was there except for my hubby and my kakak's hubby.
Lepak had lunch there and then after zohor proceeded to the playdate's destination.Bestnya they havent seen each other for almost a year and today they met they hugged.
This lil friend of Lil one is living abroad already but me and her mommy try and get them together so that they will always remember that they became friends when they were just 3...This lil friend of Lil one is so tall...
Lepak and lepak another friend came with her baby.So nice to see babies..:)

After that at around 6pm we left to go meet my Cuzzie..lepak for a bit before she had to leave for another cuzzie's house.

I got invited to two dinners but had to offer my apologies...coz I'm so exhausted...

Comments

maklang said…
Hmmmm...kalau IMM dah tua...maklang ni ganyutlaaa jwawabnya...:(

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day