Lil one is maturing very fast!!!

I dont know what to feel...because I just had a heart to heart talk with my Lil one.

She was on her bed getting ready to sleep and then suddenly an outburst from her.I terkejut.

She came apologizing to me ,crying and kept on telling me "I'm sorry mommy I'm sorry MOmmy" I was like ok,what happened?You were alright before bedtime..

She said this : You know mommy sometimes I'm naughty,I never listen to you..

I said : Hmm ok ,why?

She said : I'm sorry mommy,I always never listen to you and make you angry

I said : Ok come here and sit down,Lets chat.

I said: You know I'm proud of you,You're always on your best behaviour ,cuma when you're tired or hungry you'll be a lil difficult but after a word or two you'll be alright..

She said : Ya but I'm sorry mommy,like just now I showed my tongue to you

I said : Ya sometimes things like that you do ouf of geramness,i can understand but in the end you listened.Thats more important

I said: You know I love you,when I scold you it doesnt mean I dont love you.I love you thats why you get the scolding.I care and want you to be a good girl...

She said : But do you forgive me mommy ?You dont dont you?

I said (Actually i was sad to hear that from her) : I forgave you .

She said : I LOVE YOU MOMMY AND I LOVE DADDY TOO

I said: Your daddy and I love you very very much,no matter what!!! Remember that

Hmm...Lama jugak we had that talk then I sent her to bed.She picked a story book to read before falling asleep.

I am stunned because my girl expressed to me whatever that she's feeling.
Its a good thing but I dont want her to be keeping her feelings for so long and then have this kind of outburst.

I told her,You can always come to me and chat ...You can always come to me for anything...Remember that..


I think daughter and mother's relationship is getting to the next level.
Sad to see that she's growing up too fast but Glad that she's able to talk to me...Love you Lil one..


Do comment and share ideas when you happen to visit my blog:)

Comments

Mum and Roses said…
Mom
We never expect it, don't we? Melt our hearts every time... when my children say sorry to me....it takes all the frustration away.
Yes it does Mum and Roses...
I felt like I connected so well with her.
You know when they're in a different phase in their lives..different attitude,
I felt good being a mom:)Especially yesterday

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day