Outing with sister and cousins

Oh Wow...I am so so so tired!!Its been a while since I experienced and all day outing.Oh my goodness...teruknya kepenatan and I look ugly at the end of the day.Wow no wonder lah my Lil one was quite grumpy towards the end of the day.Tired definitely.

Luckily I didnt shop much.We had something at the loaf this morning and it cost us about rm28
Then got myself a red baju for the 31st birthday party..that cost about rm 116.00 and Got a lil present for my Lil sister's birthday tomorrow.
After that sat down at La Bodega...everyone ordered and we went Dutch..I had to pay Rm 38 something.
Went to Coffee Bean in Mt kiara spent Rm 11 something for my drink.Went to the minimarket got a few things that cost me about rm 25.90
So overall today tak banyak sangat spend.I have to watch out on what I spend on.Need to be frugal but this is once in a while

Back home at 9.30 pm and kaki rasa so lenguh...Oh my goodness..
Lil one is in bed.
I need to sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day