clean freak


Went to have a drink by myself this morning.And I packed breakfast for myself as well.Orang kat kedai tu tanya,mana hubby...mana lagi Golf lah..
Came back home ate my breakfast and now relaxing surfing sekejap before I start my regular routine.
Spoke to mak earlier,she said,with all the diseases around,if can go get vaccinated..Tulah tunggu hubby balik,then discuss with him.
I asked the clinic haritu if we should get vaccinated,they said,if you're not high risked tak payah dulu.
High risked tu meaning if you're asthmatic or ada penyakit lah.So we are waiting a lil longer coz we are not high risk
But risaulah...hubby is out and about all the time kerja.Lil one is at school.I am the only one who stays home most of the time..Yeah we cant control that kan but risau tu tetap risau so after berbulan I became a clean freak..Both hubby and Lil one knows the routine when they get in the house.
No sitting sitting down before you change into clean clothes.Better if once masuk rumah,terus mandi.
Memang they call me freak and look at me one kind but I said,I do my part at home.Coz we cant control things outside so in the house,Let me control:)

Selalulnya I go breakfast with hubby and have our chats but pagi tadi mati kutu dok sorang sorang .

Oklah better get my butt up and do housework.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day