Friends


Since yesterday i have been feeling yucky.
Tonights topic is about friendship and being supportive towards each other.I am not hard up.I'm just dissapointed....Maybe thats why I dont have anymore good friends.
What would you do when your good or bestfriend call or text you asking for your support.Would you oblige or would you just brush is aside?
I was at a crossroad a couple of days ago.I think my friends take me for granted.Just because I am always nice to them gives them the right to always treat me like I'm not their FRIEND.
As I discussed it with hubby,hubby said,udahlah tu maybe orang tu busy kot.Hubby will always give people the benefit of the doubt.I usually do too but its not the first time so I doubt the answer hubby consoled me with.

Hey I'm in my late thirties...I think I know when friends are true friends.
So dengan kata mudah,LANTAKLAH..

I am alhamdulillah content with hubby always around to listen to me and with Lil one who will always have conversations with me so why have friends yang tak appreciate me as friends right?
At least I have my blogger buddies to chit chat and reply comments to..heeheehee

I am waiting for the washing machine to stop spinning and then bila dah settle semua tu,I'll head to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day