Outings


Yesterday we went to I*** and had lunch there.My sisters ,my cousin and the kids.Kecik besar and every size you can get:)
Food there not nice like before.After that we headed to Absolute Thai.Lepaked there had coffee and sembang sembang.Lepas tu balik to my sister's house and then hung out there till 10 pm .So like tired and melekit because yesterday it was really really hot.

This morning pakat pakat then my cousin came to pick Lil one and I up and we headed to the twin towers.I babysat my lil nephew while my cousin went lunch with her girlfriends.Ok what I like to jaga my nephew coz he is such an adorable lil boy.Duduk and coloured with Lil one..They made each other laugh a lot.After that we went jalan jalan at Parkson before heading to Machines.Bestnya masuk kedai tu.Rasa macam nak beli semua yang ada dalam kedai tu...he he he ...teringin je..Before that I bought Lil one a crumpler bag.She is so happy and I like it too.

Met again with my cousin and you can see her son's grin..so cute..Dah la my nephew tu sekarang macam parrot.Seronok,terhibur dengan keletah dia.

Cousin said nak teman her to get her "WhiteBerry" tak,I said of course!! So we proceeded out of twin towers and went to ambik my Lil sissie at home.
We headed to the shop and then bestnya terasa macam I pulak nak beli.
Tak beli,just made the booking.So My lil sissie and I ni standby ajelah orang tu call.Eeeee bestnya.

After that we proceeded to PappaRich Kota Dam.Lepak makan,sembang ,makan and makan we headed home but first dropped LiL Sissie home .Cousin dropped me off and made Lil one showered and head to bed.
Now I cannot open my eyes but the tv is so loud .Iyelah musim world cup kan?

Ok blog,thats all for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day