Rushed here and there...


Ran here ran there this morning.We ate in a hurry as well.Brunch at kedai mamak.After that rushed to settle a few stuffs and then went to Digital Mall.Nak cari cover for Hubby's phone.Got it together with the screen protector.Lil one cover for the phone that I gave her as well.

Now we're back home,Lil one is playing in her room while singing her heart out.I love to see when she plays in her room.The creative mind .The creative side of her.
I am contemplating between cleaning house and going out.The weather outside macam nak hujan so lets just stay in for the day..he he.But I need to go out and buy some Chinese Herbal Medicine .I wanna slow cook it for Ayah.

I also need to send some old stuffs away but so malas!!

Oh ya,need to ask Lil one to choose the bags in the container to give her cousin and a friend.

Challo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day