Those days



I miss Those days,when we can afford to eat outside all the time.Before Lil one besar.We practically ate out alternate nights.Dulu murah rezeki ALLAH beri ,seronok rasanya hubby spoiled me makan sini makan sana,belanja sini belanja sana.

Now we're not in our capacity to simply makan apa yang kita teringin .We keep that for once a month .Itupun kalau fancy,jarang sekali sesuka hati.
Now there are more things to do with the $$$$ macam macam nak bayar kan.Fees segala macam.

Of course lah sedih but dugaan I accept dengan redha.But this is a blog where I write what I feel.Not talking about orang lain,just myself and my feelings.

Like I have been wanting to eat Durian,but durian pun mahalnya sekarang ni.Tak apalah maybe next week,I will buy durian for hubby ,Lil one and I.Sebelum musim durian habis:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day