anger?

Pagi pagi la my mood skyrocketted... Pms is here. As I get older makin teruk lah my pms.Must start taking vitamins and supplements lah.*note to self* Every little thing ticks me off. Its hard to describe how I feel.Only someone who have pre menstrual syndrome knows what I am talking about.
Lepas tu tadi checked mailbox bills came.URghhhh need to settle bills dengan mood macam ni pulak.hishhhh

I also had a heart to heart talk with Lil one this morning.
Telling her that she's growing up. Behave as one. Think of whatever that she did to make me gave her a piece of my mindMi know she is also in a process of experiencing new things and feelings in life.On my side, I have to be more understanding .sedihlah dia pagi tadi. But told her I love you!!

Gave her an example.not trying to compare her to her little cousin but I reminded her that when she was that age,she doesn't whine. So don't start now.That whiny sound ticks me off really.

I hope she understands what I tried to explain to her.

Hubb bising at me this morning for being noisy pagi pagi. Hish man apa tau,lagi bini dia pms lagi tu la dia nak sampuk sama naik. Learn lah!!!!!!

Ok I shall go listen to jazz now . Need to balance back my mood or maybe I 'll read a book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day