clearing stuffs

Tomorrow I need to bring some stuffs down into the car.. Ada clothes and toys,I dah kemas and its in a plastic bag, will dump it into the recycle box. I love the feeling after cleaning and sorting.
Will continue to clear the toy box lagi, because now there's one big container of it, a big bakul full of it and in one of the big luggage as well. After settling that, I shall go onto the piles of clothing dumped at one corner of the house. That one tengah contemplate to clear and sort or give away. Hmmm bestnya bila mood datang:)

The target is almost there. A very minimal house;) A minimal house doesn't attract clutter and stress. I need to feel free with living minimally. You all won't believe how much I've given away.NEver again I want to go through buying stuffs like that.

I cannot imagine that I am excited to watch the "hoarders" tomorrow night. I get inspired to clear my house:)

LIl one have gone to bed.
I need to switch on the slow cooker for tomorrow's sahur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day