clothes day

Going thru and sorting clothes.. Memanglah nak kena sort out. Tapi when buka lemari tu rasa macam ishhh malaslahhh... But have to do la one of these days. Sure budak budak cleaner kat bawah ni happy dapat clothes kan?ok la will try and do that one later, starting with Lil one's cabinet.

I have not been in the mood for the past week. Feeling so down about everything.. But of course kenalah tunjuk muka ok depan hubby and LIl one. Entah rasanya memang dah jadi tabiat, as a wife and mom, I have to always think and put them first ahead of me.

Its so gelap right here now. I can hear thunder and guruh .. Windy too...

Tadi dah pesan dengan hubby to buy apa yang boleh for buka puasa nak bawak pegi runah grandma..

Nothing much is happening in the house right now... Watched biggest loser and got inspired tiba tiba..back in 2008 I managed to shed 10kgs off my weight and then naik balik so berazam lagi tahun ni.. Aiming to lose 15kgs and -'ll be satisfied..insya ALLAH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day