hoping...

I hope today is going to be a better day.. The symptoms of pms is terrible this time around.I shall make the chinese herbal drink today. It has been a while since I followed my routines. So I will slow cook the drink . The house is going to smell so like kedai ubat nanti.

Yesterday while watching cleanaholic on 733 I dok terfikir.. Apa sick ke that lady clean her floor more than 5 times a day.. And she went on her bended knees scrubbing the floor...mop pakai tangan k.. Hish nak mop biasa pun I am so lazy,inikan pulak on bended knees. Hmmm. But while watching that,I told myself,I should change the way I clean.. I should try working harder...every corner,they cleaned like mad..I mean everything and everytime!!!

I have a friend who is a cleanaholic, she cleans non stop. Even when she have guests in her house..she is the type who will not sit down for long when she have guests ..she'll wash and clean the toilet everytime after someone have used the toilet.. She wash the dishes while people are eating. She mops the floor morning and night,everyday!!!and when we go out to eat,she clean off the table all the time. I got used to her way of living and that is why everytime after coming back from her house, I get inspired!!!

Should check what she's up to now:)
Now I shall start cleaning before they get up again...I have stuffs to throw away. I have stuffs to donate and I have stuffs to send to the dryers. Baju raya yang recycle:)

I ordered a cake to celebrate hubby's birthday. We might just blow the candle at home.JUst us, I dunno yet.. O ooo and he pointed out what he wanted for his birthday .. But I belum beli...
Lil one will definitely paksa me to get her daddy something before the day..hehe:)

I want to be a little more rajin ,I need to snap a picture a day to put on my blog.. Saje je kasi meriah..

Today is day 14 puasa.. Another 16 more days kita nak raya..
Long gone were the days that I get excited to shop for raya. Yeah financially unstable mengajar I that the $$$ is more needed for everyday spending. We shopped for LIlone aje haritu.. Nothing for us..
Okdokie, need to start cleaning now..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day