i am coughing !!!

Monday again.. We nearly terlajak this morning...
I am cleaning my house still and feeling good about it..
I am wondering if mamasita reading this blog, please invite me to read ur blog:) I cannot read it anymore.

Yesterday we went to buka luar, funny tho when we were eating, a chinese couple infront of us were eating nasi campur,enjoying it to the fullest and we were eating yongtaufoo for buka. Inilah malaysians,we love to eat ..masakan cina,melayu and india...
I like that!!


We went jalan jalan and browsed baju raya for Lil one.. Huish kalau pasal shopping, memang la habit tu turun ke dia.. Nak try itu nak try ini...
We went frugal la jugak..not wasting too much. Got her a dress and a new jeans and blouse cukuplah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day