mood to kemas:)

I went to the hospital to take my prescription from the dr after that I headed to the grocers. I went into every aisle and took my own sweet time to shop. Aahhh vegetables at village grocers are superb, fine and fresh. Love it. At every aisle I met parents who shopped to cook for the family,some with little kids some with grumpy faces. Hmmm macam macam ragam manusia ni...
Got back home emptied my green bag and thinking what's cooking for buka puasa and sahur?
Bought frozen pizza for Lil one and she'll make them for buka later.I seldom order pizza,dominoes or mac d . So when she wants pizza, I just buy d frozen ones. Nak buat from scratch malas rasanya harini.
I am also in a clearing mode. Celik mata aje, nak clear rumah and barang barang zaman tok kadok.Well actually I made a promise to myself that I nak rumah ni like how when I just got married dulu. Since our anniversary is round the corner, I beria ia lah nak mengemas and clear all rubbish and collections yang sore to the eye.

Also teringin nak pergi shopping but macam tak pergi pergi lagi, so cash still safe with me:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day