snooze

I didn't sleep well last night...so I got up and made sahur... Hubby is watching tv and Lil one is still sleeping...I hope she can wake up senang sikit and open her eyes to eat. Hope she'4 not grumpy today.

Today later I hope to run errands. Need to send her raya clothes for dry cleaning. And need to settle the rest of the house.NEed to throw the junks away and then the house will be as minimal as possible.

Yesterday we talked about not being able to treat people during breaking of fast. Bukannya tak mau, dulu bila ada, selalu jer but bila x ada buat cara tak ada. And I told him, sikit pun I tak terasa kalau orang tak ajak kita berbuka luar. I guess I don't expect anything from people kot.

saw losing it with jillian semalam and felt that I need to do something with my eating habits. I need to eat greens. I am going to mae salad today. Ikut recipe jamie oliver nampak macam senang. Will try today.

From today onwards, I won't bother much about people lah. Sakit hati buat apa?I think I should just think about me. Concentrate on me. Those people who don't have manners, cakap pakai sedap mulut aje can go jalan jauh jauh from my life.

Living in this world is not only about you!! We live around and surrounded by people. PAndai pandai lah kita bawak diri, bahasa tu jagalah sikit.. Hidup beradab.
Yesterday I read on someone status on fb... Avoid all negativity in your life.
Macam macam sekarang ni dengan facebook , twitter dan lain lain.. All sort of way to express your feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day