The alarm went off at 4Am. I pressed the snooze button so many times and finally woke up at 4.30.. Lil one is eating, hubby not yet.. He said wake him up at 5..

Woke up thinking of the dream I had..funny how sometimes I can remember and sometimes I forget all about it. I think it have got to do with what I was thinking before I fell asleep.

Been thinking about so many things these past couple of days. Mood level, very cranky... Bila anak cranky siapa layan? Bila husband cranky siapa layan? Bila diri sendiri cranky, sendiri kena layan jugak..what else is new?

Today"s agenda is to go shopping!! Just to layan my crankiness. I hope the place I am heading to will have good bargains, I don't like and I cannot afford to buy all those overpriced bajus... I hope retail therapy will ease my crankiness..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day