As I am sorting thru clothes and all, I opened a luggage and found some stuffs too. Visualizing my dream luggage * yeah dream*

Weather is nice today.lil one is clearing her dvd's

We're going to buka outside today .

Ada orang haritu posted a comment at my blog and it suddenly occur to me that orang kat luar yang tak kenal kita pun can read our blog. I 'met' some honest bloggers. We sometimes exchange comments on each other's blog. But to have someone so rude leaving a comment like that on my blog, I terus privatekan this blog.

I only allow honest trustworthy people to hop on here.
Missed a couple of days blogging coz I find it very disturbing to have that rude person without their blog enabled for me to leave a balasan comment back.


Well hello again bloggie!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day