berhari raya...

Went to brother in law's house and berhari raya...more to lepak session...Lil one had fun with her cousins...they played for hours...while the adults chit chat coz dah lama tak bergather gather..:)

They moved into a bigger unit.. And I fell in love with the space they have.. Amazing..to be paying so cheap and having that big a space...I started dreaming...
How I wish to have more space...kenen kat hubby tadi.. He said insya ALLAH..soon,sabarlah..
Not to say I tak bersyukur ada tempat berteduh.. I am ..maybe just melayan perasaan kot.

Ye lah terkenangkan we pernah stayed in a bedroom condo then tambah to 3 then to 4 then to 4+one and now back to 2.. Imagine how much stuff I donated and gave away... Sold some..the cycle of life we went thru for 10 years of being married..memang I promised myself that we are going to live minimally.. Even kalau ada rezeki nanti...I don't want to be having a cluttered house full of furniture.. I want basic and simple and less stuffs...

I shall dream tonight:)

Tak salahkan dream?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day