day 25

Berbuka puasa at aunt's house last night. Macam macam ada, syukur alhamdulillah.Grandmother too ..... We chatted, ate and had a good time.Met my grandaunt as well and gave her raya money and cookies cause she's leaving for her kampung in a couple of days...

Aunt waS letting go off her stuffs so everyone picked and choose what they wanted..
We left at about 10 and headed to coffee bean. I delivered some cookies to my sister's friend. We hung out and had coffee and chAt while LIl one was busy with her drawings. Hubby came and joined us after his urgent meeting at putrajaya.

We came home At around 1 plus. Sent LIl one to bed and I settled some stuffs. Prepared sahur as well .

Tomorrow I need to run some errands, maybe with LIl one..

I also need to hantar a few stuffs into the recycle box... Tengah seronok kemas rumah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day