outing

Outing with Lil one today. Just the two of us. Hubby dropped us off since we're left with just one car..

Went to a clothing shop and lil one bought 2 shirt.oh she loves shopping like how I do:)JUst the circumstances doesn't allow me to shop.
We went into the game store and saw ds xl , ps3,ps2, wii... We checked all the prices and we're gonna start saving for em all. Duit raya tak cukup so kena save up lah. Or wait if hubby let us buy ..:)

After that we went to the pet store. Saw the cats playing.. And got some stuffs for the cats at LIl sissie's house.

Went to LIl sissie"s house to feed the cats..and then went to get a box to post my lil nephew some hand me downs... Since its a public holiday tomorrow,we shall wait for next week to do all that.

Got back home, cleaning mood came back... Cleaned and sort some stuffs.
LIl one is asleep ...hubby watching something on tv and I am clearing my kitchen before I head for the bed.

I love the fact that I can blog from my bb.. Just want to know how to post pics on the go..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day