selamat hari raya korban

Salam aidil adha untuk muslims semua... I wonder how our pilgrims are doing in Saudi? Semoga semua berjalan dgn lancar..

Lately, the first thing that pops into my head is GYM. I must go everyday. Sakit ke,sihat ke, malas ke, sibuk ke.. I ni dah jadi exercise freak and I am a happier person after I exercised,alhamdulillah. Trying very hard to persuade hubby to start exercising again too. He used to be a gym freak, back in the days.

The outcome from exercising is, I can fit into smaller size jeans and blouse and its getting loose even more.
I feel good and confidence level is skyrotting

On other news, the engagement news broke out yesterday. The handsome prince William is set to be married next year. Aww..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day