been a while

Its been a while since I updated my blog. It has been a very hectic holiday..lil one with all kinds of activities..yesterday was the best. She had mengaji and then swimming session. A blast of a time swimming at a friends condo with slides and all.. Amazing..its like being in a resort itself. After that we went to dinner. Cousin in law invited us to celebrate his wife's birthday. I love it when there's little children..the ambience was different. We all ate and ate and had a good time chatting as well.

Today lil one have trial classes.


I am going to buy me a present. Will do that later.cannot wait!!

Soon my birthday will be here..we might go out for dinner or just stay in,I am not sure. I feel like having a bbq session but by then lil kazen will be in confinement.hmm we will see how.
And I can't wait to go for our beach break.hope that will make lil one the happiest lil girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day