getaway...

On monday baru ni we headed to kuantan for our getaway... Upon arrival at the hotel.. We checked in but felt quite dissapointed because the hotel was so run down..takapa lagi.. Then after dinner that night,hubby said he'll take us round round kuantan... Reached hyatt and we turun, see the place..went to check out the rates. The hotel reminds me of krabi . I love it. After that we drove back to our hotel and slept the night away. Woke up the next morning, hubby took lil one down to the beach and I proceeded to checkout. Heehee.. We packed and left for hyatt.. I felt so peaceful there. The quietness,the tranquility,the soothing feeling of what a getaway should be..we enjoyed another 2 nights at hyatt and hubbyy and I vowed that we're gonna make this a yearly trip.

To be continued tomorrow,goodnight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day