happy birthday to me


click to create your glitter text
Age is a number and mine is unlisted.... he he
This morning  I woke up with birthday wishes and kisses from both Lil one and hubby:)
We got ready and went out for breakfast.
Did some banking and Lil one said she wanted to get me something from the party shop ,I asked her how she's going to pay for it and she said ith mummy's money first LOL

We got home and the baloon she bought men her room!!! ha ha
She's just watching her faourite Hnnah montana dvd and nw I'm clearing my kitchen...Heh!! No time off even for the birthday girl...

Okdokies, nothin much to write about just that I am thankful and blessed with good health,love surrounding ME. Syukur pada ALLAH with every xperience that I have gone thru for all these years:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day