Monday morning.. Weekend have passed yet again. I still cannot get on the lappy to upload my holiday pictures, nevermind.. Will do it when I can.yesterday night was googling about air tickets. Yeah with the cheap flights now a days, one can plan for an out of the country holiday and yet don't feel so burdened by the amount one have to pay. I guess its worth it,if you get the package,flight + hotel.. You can plan whatever kind of holiday you want to.

Lil one is busy with school and activities. She's growing up way too fast.I realised that when she have converstions with her buddies that she's soon becoming a "tween".. Its like "friends are the most important people in her life" yeah everyone goes thru that stage of life. I don't know how hubby is going to adjust to that because all these years, daddy is the center of her universe:)or vice versa.

I have taken a step back at my workout. Not really, actually malas!! Ha ha. Should motivate myself again!!

At the home front, cleaning mood have gone where I don't know.ok got to go. Getting ready for our morning routine..

Adios!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day