Sick of the clutter

Eventho I am sick of it,every time I go through a pile,sayanglah,sentimental lah...how like this?
I have just tossed clothes in a big garbage bag.it's white garbage bag,so besar,so puas hati.
While cleaning ,sorting,throwing,dumping, I keep on telling myself this : I WILL NOT FALL IN THE CATEGORY OF CONSUMERISM anymore. Because,ehhhh penatlah nak mengemasnya.
In my head came this question :CAN I GET RID OF EVERYTHING NOW SO THAT WHEN I MOVE I ONLY HAVE MINIMAL?
Can I just pack up our clothes,books(the most important ones that is).....eh mana bolehkan? Coz I have hubby's paintings to bubble wrap,my picture collages to bubble wrap ,our albums to put in boxes...haishhhh don't know how many boxes I need just for albums!!!!!lil one's soft toys.not so soft toys...my periuk and segalanya di dapur ni.....my handbags,

Nonono can do it.I must do it. I will be a minimalist.I should at therate I am going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day