Just got back in,lil one washed up and onto the bed,hubby's turn shower and then me.I forgot that I haven't wash the uniform so tengah bash la ni.haha Went to buy present for UpComing parties and what not.in the end shop terlebih.haya!!I found his shop name typo and we all anak beranak went crazy tau! Isk,memang la tak boleh jalan kosong aje. Lil one wanted to watch movie but sold out and nasib baik I tak terbeli ticket titanic 3d sebab lama cerita On the way home lil one said bestnya jalan tak jam,jangan nanti selalu ajar daddy keluar school night haha Okdoki,that's about it.night night

Comments

Lee said…
Hi Ibu Mummy...ha ha, I suka your humour.
Can see you ta'senang.....
Anyway, have a nice Sunday.
Lee.
Lee said…
Psssst, if you drop by my pondok, minum iced water first, takut you tersedak.
Lee.

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day