break away

Picture courtesy of Bing
I slept early last night.
Woke up with the lights all still switched on.
I have cleaned the house,packed the bags: luggage,ubat bag,solat bag,gym bag,laptop bag,camera bag.Memang la we all can never travel light.LOL
 and now relaxing before falling asleep again.
I guess Lil one was so excited that she couldnt sleep.
We're leaving for our breakaway in a bit.

I have put aside stuff that need to be carried to the new house.kemas kemas never ending kemas.ini belum cerita unpack lagi tau.
Laundry all washed and hangdry.
Sink cleaned.

Hubby is doing his work and I shall wait for him to go sleep.
Nightynite.




Comments

Lee said…
Hello Ibu, going to miss you.
Have fun, jangan lup tu sunburn lotion, and the chilli merah lipstick....in case dapat jumpa incik Bond ke Brad Pitt.
Have a safe journey, Godspeed.
Lee.

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day