kemas sana sini

Been busy supervising work at the new house
No time to be at home to do work.
By the time I reach home,I was exhausted
So today i have little time before dinner to blog

I just need to declutter more before the move
Lots of things,I buang,donated,recyled.Puas hati.
Picture courtesy of bing
Just a few more boxes to declutter then I am done.

Last weekend we went to gardens...Lalu  depan Louis Vuitton ,terkebil kebil mataku ini,lalu depan Longchamp pun terkebil,belek a few le pliage then keluar...Lalu kat Kate Spade,syok giler.Coz the colours memanggil manggil. Heh!
Bukan setakat I seorang yang belek...hubby and Lil one too.

We went for mother's day breakfast
Just spent time with my family.




Comments

Lee said…
Ibu, drop by my pondok, I have something for you.
Lee.

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day