Our time

This morning leaps baca blog uncle lee, I pergi breakfast with hubby confidently.terperasan sekejap pakai dress tu.haha Hubby and I have this morning hour for us to just makan,santai and chit chat.this is when we talk about everything.sometimes it make sense sometimes it doesn't.just that it's in tune in his mind that pagi pagi is our couple time.sometime we run errands together sometimes we don't.heh!! I love spending time with my husband.this is the time he will my rengekan about everything or something.layanlah kerenah isteri ni k. Topic pagi ni is about cars, he said dah tua cenggini minat kat kereta dah hilang,I terus jawab, "I minat kereta lagi" hahahaha he said,"I ingat you just minat handbags" I jawab " handbags semestinya all the time minat and apalagi kereta" We talk about this car that car, at the moment we all just pakai aje kereta yang termampu,asal boleh gerak from here to there and there to wherever else.syukur alhamdulillah ,masih punya kereta. Okdokie, Now I want to clean house. Nanti nak baring,rest. Coz Friday is usually our busiest day of the week. Have a good weekend everybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day