Selamat Kembali

Next time if we want to travel to the east coast,we are going to travel by plane.
Lenguh tau badan travelling naik kereta.
We thought It was half fun though coz we spent time talking and laughing ,munching,sleeping,fighting ha ha ha
Seldom seeing Lil one sleeping in the car but this time when I wanted my rest I just turn around and told her,"SLEEP TIME" and off she went to sleep

We arrived east coast on the weekend and it was a santai holiday.
I noticed since our last trip in March,when we have checked in,we just got too lazy to go out of the hotel.We spent all our time in the hotel compound.Tak kiralah,cafe ke lounge ke pool ke restaurant ke,beach ke or the hotel room.We just didnt want to go out.

I enjoyed a spa session ,walla bliss


Washing laundry and cleaning our stuff.
Later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day