gloomy weather

Supervising Lil one doing her homework,from afar...he he..while she is doing homework,i am googling and youtubing.
Been youtubing since morning ,watching at funny stuffs to hilangkan my down mood since morning.
Feeling better.Now sleepy coz the weather is so gloomy

Final exams are coming soon and by Monday she have to start revisioning.
Playdates and book shopping is put on hold.

I just had a long talk to her about buying books.She wants to buy everytime we go to the mall.I told her that she need to save up her money sampai rm200 and then she can buy one book.

See how that turn out to be ok.

I rasa nak pengsan everytime keluar nak beli story book.
The books she wants dekat library tak ada, and tak cantik.Can like that?
Well I am actually like that too.But I am just a once a while buyer lately.
Havent bought anything else since fifty  shades of Grey:) itupun baru start book one..belum ada masa yang sesuai nak baca...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day